Saturday, April 13, 2013

Where I've Been, And Where I'm Going

Some of my readers have been asking me to write more about my travels and favorites spots around the world. I really love travelling and often suffer from travel fever if I haven't gone to a new place for a while. I prefer going to destinations that are off the beaten path and not very touristy. Sometimes I travel for great diving spots. Other times just for the culture. Or just a great beach.

Discovering new places makes me feel alive and I'm constantly planning on new adventures. There are so many amazing places I want to visit..but right now my life is hectic with the two babies and I'll have to keep the travel bugs in check until the kids are a bit older. I also want my kids to grow up seeing as many different cultures and places in the world as possible..hopefully that would make them more open-minded and tolerant toward other cultures but also instill a sense of pride of their roots in both Finland and Saudi-Arabia.


Here's a list of the countries I've been to so far..

Sweden
Norway
Estonia
Russia
Denmark
Netherlands
Belgium
United Kingdom
Germany
Poland
Switzerland
Austria
Slovenia
Hungary
Italy
France
Spain
Portugal
Gibraltar
Greece
Cyprus
Turkey
Lebanon
Jordan
Egypt
Morocco
Saudi-Arabia
Yemen
Oman
Bahrain
UAE
Qatar
Kuwait
Sri Lanka
Malaysia
Singapore
Thailand
Hong Kong
Macau
South Korea
Fiji
Tonga
Australia
U.S.A
Canada
Mexico
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Cayman Islands
Barbados
Martinique
Columbia
Equador, Galapagos Islands
Peru
Bolivia
South Africa
Swaziland
Tanzania, Zanzibar
Kenya



That's 59 countries if I counted correctly :)

Here's my quick bucket list:
Maldives, Mongolia. Japan, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Namibia, Congo, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Kirghistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Pakistan, Brazil, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile, Madagascar, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Senegal, Romania, Nepal, Bhutan, Syria, Comoros Islands..was that another 50?

Which one of the places on my been to list would you like to hear more about? One of my favorite travel destinations so far has been Galapagos Islands.



◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 The Holidays is proudly powered by blogger.com | Design by BLog Bamz Published by Template Blogger